Sunday, January 24, 2010

A real treat



I guess looking through the world of the eyes of a child is still the most entertaining thing for me.
We went out to eat the other night with my parents and my nephews, who were spending the night. It is always a task to get the boys to eat dinner when we all go out because they are just such hams and like to play more than eat. So someone came up with the idea of letting them eat dinner with chopsticks. They had not only me and the rest of our table laughing, but a few other neighboring tables watching as well. Who would have known that just mixing things up a bit could be such a hoot. I was just glad that we didn't order soup. The little guys didn't quite have the knack for using the chopsticks in a traditional manner, but hey, we got them to eat.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

you are creative... and patient!!