Saturday, January 16, 2010

Free is good!

Today while looking around my google reader I found a post with some links to some great free fonts. Trouble is, I have no idea how to use them. So if anyone out there is a computer genius and wants to explain the the village idiot how to get them to download and open up in my word processor, please leave me a comment and I will get a hold of you! Thank you.


Oh btw...this is the site, I hope you find one that you would like to use. If I recall correctly there are 50 different link to free fonts. I am really fond of this one and can already think of about 10 different scrapbook pages I could do some titles for with it. It just has that western edge to it without being so crazy that you can't even read it. If it is not to much I would love to download most of the fonts for future applications. They really have some wild and crazy ones that would be a hoot to try out.

3 comments:

MCF said...

Hey girly! Call me and I'll help you with installing the fonts on your computer. Another great font website is dafont.com.

Unknown said...

I got 'er done. I just kept messing around with it and 'ta-duh'!

Rachael said...

YOu are awesome nikki and you are so sweet that 13 is a good reason for you to open the door. I miss you at church anyway. And I guess now we will have more room so you can come sit by us and help with the kids... :)