Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day!!


I can't believe that I have lived in Utah my whole life and have never spent the day out on the slopes. So this week I slacked off of work a little early one afternoon and took a few hours reminding myself that I am not in a very physically fit state.


My friend Tammy and I went up to Sundance and she talked me threw the basics of snowboarding. She was so super patient and let me off the hook early when I was completely exhausted. I had a blast though...and when my muscles feel a little more like normal instead of jell-o I may just actually give it another try.
Tammy was awsome, she has it down to an art. I wish I could just get my balance down. I did ok, when I could get someone to help me up. But it is super frustrating that first hour. I had to just lie in the snow and laugh every time that I fell down. I don't know if my cheeks hurt more from laughing or my legs and bum from falling.

0 comments: