Monday, April 13, 2009

Week in Review









What can you say about the cutest kids in town? Well I can sure say a lot...since they just happen to be my nephews. Look how adorable...I know I'm partial. We were just hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa Pockets house after going to the movie to see Monsters vs. Aliens on Easter Sunday!






Easter was a little different this year, with Sam working about 40 hours in 3 days for the Search and Rescue, and me playing sick to this darn cough that is still holding on. We just had to play it all by a new set of rules.


I got a whole bunch of yard work done Saturday in the rain, and then tucked in early and watched movies in bed. By the way how long has it been since you watched your favorite childhood movie? I watched The Never ending Story, I forgot how cheesy the graphics were. But I still loved it.


Sam bribed the Highway Patrol for a helicopter ride Sunday. I can't believe that he got to go, they usually just tour the 'big wigs' around. From what I gathered he was left in charge at the Sheriff's post and the guys came in to try out the 4-wheelers on the sand dunes. Sam got them all unloaded and cooked up the guys a steak for lunch, when they got all finished up he talked the pilot into a ride. He told me that that is definitely the best way to go up Sand Mountain. I tried to talk him into a photo in his uniform, but you all know how shy the big guy is. But let me just tell ya how handsome he is in his get up.


We can't wait to get this week all over with. Our trip to California is just around the corner!






0 comments: