Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting it all together


I never seem to be ready for Christmas, try as I may, every year I find myself out and about at the last second looking for the perfect gift.

But what is it really that I am looking for? Just that perfect item that conveys how much that someone special really means to me. It has to be in the true spirit of Christmas, yet also be affordable without looking cheap. I really like to find something in the right size so they won't have to worry about returning the item or hurting feelings about sizing them up wrong. It's also nice to find something that won't become a nuisance down the road...even thought puppies are so adorable! You have to consider allergies and storage and time constraints as well as if it will cost the person money down the road that they may not have. Then what about if they just don't like it.

So this year, We have changed strategies and would like to announce that we will be offering our love as a gift to all our friends and family.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments: